Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eclipse

I went and saw Eclipse with Jacqui and Loren today. It was good; about as good as teenaged vampire movies are ever going to be. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't an amazing movie. Just a chick flick :-)

The only problem with it was that there was too much kissing. Actually, rephrase that. Too much of Edward and Bella kissing. She should have kissed Jacob more. Jacob's HOT.

It stuck pretty close to the book, but in a few places it really started to drag. But oh well. I thought it was worth watching :-)

5 comments:

  1. What do you think of the books? I have only read a little bit of Stephenie Meyer's writing and I didnt think it was all that good, but I'm interested in what you think.

    Team Jacob ftw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from me, but Mum was still logged on LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol :) They were alright, but only if your in the mood for vampire love stories. There are a few really good fights and its quiet funny in places, but it also drags occasionally. I enjoyed them though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol :) They're decent. If your in the mood for vampire love stories. There's a couple of good fight scenes, and its quiet funny in places. The whole Jacob-Bella-Edward thing is really good. But it drags occasionally. I enjoyed them though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, i saw that recently with a friend of mine - it was good - yeahh i like jacob more - edward AND bella are annoying... :)

    ReplyDelete