Friday, July 2, 2010

Smile!

I'm in a happy mood today. I don't really know why, but its good. It's sunny and warm (for tassy anyway) and I had a really good music withdrawal last period. And it was with all da grade 10s and Simon made me play music I'd never seen before and I didn't fail too much :-) and Sam said that I'm gonna have to play 1st trombone in concert band next year and I said I'm gonna be playing 1st flute and then Cris said I'm gonna be the best at both so I'll have to do both. Like, at the same time. Which is kinda stupid, seeing as I'm actually good at flute, whereas at trombone there just isn't anyone else. But yeah, I was the only grade nine there and I felt really included which makes me feel special cause back when I was in grade 7 these people used to hate me!

I'm happy today! :-)

1 comment: