Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Presents

If you don't like reading long and boring lists, I suggest you skip this post and move onto the next one - its a lot more interesting. But in case you care, I'm gonna tell you what I got for my Bday!

Family:
  • Mum + Dad - truffles, mug, Billabong wallet and a couple of books
  • Rachel - Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squekwell
  • Keziah - Japanese Cherry Blossom body butter :-)
  • Beck - Alvin and the Chipmunks CD and new headphones
  • The Kingstons - a really nice pen and some chocolate
  • The Kerrisons (the Ben + Bec ones) - a collection of Twilight themed stuff :-)
  • Grandma + Pete - money
  • Poppy - money

Friends:

P.S. I'm totally not surprised of theres noone bothering to read this far down!

  • Alicia - Perfume, deoderant
  • Liana - Perfume, a cute little perfume case thing
  • Louisa - wallet
  • Ashten - Diva gift card
  • Loren, Jacqui and Hayley - Fluffy slippers packed full of lollies and other bits including a candel, deoderant and necklace.
  • Kelsey and Ellen - A great big box wrapped in newspaper and full of shreaded paper which I had to search through to discover my presents! These included, a home made muffin (which was really nice, but I squashed it opening the wrapper), those twisty things which are kinda like plistic ribbons, a rainbow feather duster (which is apsolutely awesome!), and apple, a pet rock with no eyes :-), some earings and a necklace, a jewlery box and I'm sure there's tons I missed, but I can't think of them rite now. Anyway it was so much fun opening it! :-)

P.P.S. If you got this far down this post your a legend, and go read the next post cause its so much more interesting and far more worth your time!

3 comments: